- Submit an online application with the TN Department of Safety & Homeland Security.
- Upon completion of the above application you will receive your application number that you must place in the “Remarks” section of your Outpost Armory registration. We need to have this so we can properly notify the state that you have successfully passed your course.
TN Enhanced Carry
Concealed Carry Classes
- One day classes begin at 8:00 AM. Doors open at 7:45 and we will have coffee ready for you.
- Please arrive a few minutes prior to the start of class so we can complete a small amount of administrative paperwork.
- The class is taught at a relaxed pace with frequent breaks.
- Targets, Hearing Protection and Eye Protection are provided.
- Due to the wide level of shooter experience in these classes we ask that you bring your handgun in a range bag or its case and present it to the instructor for inspection upon arrival.
- NO AMMUNITION IS ALLOWED IN THE CLASSROOM. Leave it in your vehicle until told otherwise.
- The range qualification requires at least 50 rounds.
- You may bring your own ammunition or purchase it from us.
- You have 6 months from the date of completion to complete the application process
- Go to your local DMV driver services branch with your Application Receipt Number
- Submit a copy of your Birth Certificate or US Passport
- Pay the state application fee
- Complete the finger printing process (DMV will provide details on the process)
- Your Handgun Carry Permit will be delivered to you by US Mail.