- Submit an online application with the TN Department of Safety & Homeland Security.
- Upon completion of the above application you will receive your application number. Please email that application number along with the date and location of the class to email@example.com . We need to have this so we can properly notify the state that you have successfully passed your course.
TN Enhanced Carry
Concealed Carry Classes
- One day classes begin at 8:00 AM. Doors open at 7:45 and we will have coffee ready for you.
- Please arrive a few minutes prior to the start of class so we can complete a small amount of administrative paperwork.
- The class is taught at a relaxed pace with frequent breaks.
- Targets, Hearing Protection and Eye Protection are provided.
- Due to the wide level of shooter experience in these classes we ask that you bring your handgun in a range bag or its case and present it to the instructor for inspection upon arrival.
- NO AMMUNITION IS ALLOWED IN THE CLASSROOM. Leave it in your vehicle until told otherwise.
- The range qualification requires at least 50 rounds.
- You may bring your own ammunition or purchase it from us.
- You have 6 months from the date of completion to complete the application process
- Go to your local DMV driver services branch with your Application Receipt Number
- Submit a copy of your Birth Certificate or US Passport
- Pay the state application fee
- Complete the finger printing process (DMV will provide details on the process)
- Your Handgun Carry Permit will be delivered to you by US Mail.